Welcome to Lavender Manor Self Contained Accommodation at Blackheath in the Blue Mountains...
The Manor is a very spacious, comfortable house with a friendly warmth to it and a 6 person hot spa. With 4 queen beds, 3 singles, and 1 king single sofa bed in the master bedroom, she provides ample accommodation for up to 13 guests in a group, or 9 singles each wanting their own bed. Lavender Manor also allows dogs to stay.
We welcome families, and we specialise in Girls Getaways, with the unique offering of Day Spa treatments available in the studio on site and the hot spa in the garden to enjoy. Spend the weekend lounging around in your robes in the comfy sofas, drinking champers. We provide a range of packages to accommodate all, see our Lavender Manor Ratespage for details. Please note we also offer these Girls Getaway packages in other properties should the manor be booked out.
Inside Lavender Manor
Enter the manor and the expanse of the lounge dining room is welcoming and warm. The sofas are super comfy and the dining table large. The lovely wood fire is the focus of the room whilst the Flat screen TV and DVD player provide entertainment, with a selection of DVDs, books and magazines provided. The timber country kitchen has a walk in pantry, 900 wide European Oven, fridge freezer, microwave and of course a dishwasher. Plenty of crockery, cutlery and cookware to cook that delicious roast and a door out to the fenced back yard to laze in the sunshine or for the kids to enjoy the fresh mountain air.
Down the hall there is a shower room opposite the 1st bedroom in the house (there are 4 altogether). This luscious bedroom has a very comfortable queen bed and single bed, built in wardrobe and enough space for a cot too. Further down the hall is a full laundry.
Travel up the stairs to a restful reading area blessed with sunlight from the windows with views out to the golf course. The huge master bedroom has a magnificent yet gorgeously comfortable queen bed, king single sofa bed, ensuite, walk in robe, own TV with DVD player. The second bedroom has a queen bed, single bed and walk in robe which the kids love to take on as their own playroom - it's certainly big enough!
The third bedroom has a queen bed. All the mattresses are of the highest quality and comfort. The main bathroom is also upstairs.
Outside Lavender Manor
Six person hot spa in the back garden near the back deck of the house. Rear fenced level garden with separate bush area, huge stainless steel BBQ and large outdoor setting.
Lavender Manor Facilities
• Push button coded entry so no need to pick up keys
• Wood fire and extra heating
• 6 person hot space
• Fresh white crisp linen on comfortable Queen size beds and single beds/sofa beds according to how many booked
• Fluffy warm feather doonas
• Large combustion wood fire, plus additional gas and electric heating
• Extra large oven, Dishwasher, fridge/freezer and microwave, walk in pantry
• Books and magazines for reading, puzzles, games and cards, some toys for the little ones
• Flat screen TV, DVD player, XBox and selection of DVD's and games
• CD Player (please bring your own CD's)
• 3 bathrooms - 3 showers, 1 bath
• Fresh white towels
• Quarter of an acre of fenced level gardens with undercover gas BBQ and large outdoor dining set plus outdoor play equipment
• Local knowledge on activities & restaurants, full compendium of local activities and knowledge
Lavender Manor Studio
Professional therapists can be booked to come in and do massages and treatments in this space on your request. Treatments are available exclusively to in house guests and cannot be booked by the public so your privacy at the house is not compromised.
Whether away with the girls for a fun weekend, hens weekend or birthday celebration, escaping the city for the kids to enjoy some space and fresh mountain air, catching up with friends and family, getting some serious golfing fun or bushwalking through our amazing mountains, the manor provides a perfect base that you enjoy returning to during you stay and often don't want to leave!
View Larger Map
Want more information or to book?
Nicky on 0412 884 061
Lavender Manor Reviews
- "...While there is an abundance of gorgeous heritage-style romantic abodes dotted through the mountains, to find child-friendly, wheelchair-accessible cottage accommodation is harder. We hit the mark with Lavender Manor, a four-bedroom property about five minutes by car from Blackheath village..." - The Australian, July 2013
- "Sydneysiders have loved the mountain spa pleasures of the Blue Mountains for well over 100 years. Thoughts turn to warm fires, great company and indulgent pastimes, and that is exactly what Nicky Vaux offers with her stunning range of accommodation options and activity packages..." - Beautiful Accomodation Website, November 2011
- "FROM some experience with weekends away, I've whittled down a list of essentials. They include: a bedside lamp for reading; 100 per cent cotton sheets on the bed; a comfortable sofa; and a cosy lounge room with some sort of heating - preferably a potbelly stove. Happily, Lavender Manor in Blackheath has all of this, plus a whole lot more...." The Sydney Morning Herald, Deceber 2005
- ""Nicky, Just wanted to let you know that my friends and I had a fantastic weekend stay at Lavender Manor, we were blessed with fantastic weather and the accommodation and facilities were beautiful. We enjoyed relaxing with the open fire and utilising the well appointed kitchen..." - Vivienne
- "..."Please pass on to the Beauty Therapists that all of the girls really enjoyed their treatments and found the ladies very friendly, professional and gave great massages!! A good weekend was spent with good friends, food, wine, weather, and of course shopping. We all got caught shopping in Leura, I am glad I don’t live nearby!..." - Vivienne
- "..."So thank you very much for making the weekend special for us, and for your gift and happy birthday message, all the little touches that people remember. I will certainly tell people about your accommodation and will utilise myself again". - Vivienne
- "Just wanted to let you know that we all had a fabulous weekend at Lavender Manor, and the massages / facials were amazing! Thank you so much, and we just loved it. It was exactly what we all needed….. the beds were so comfy and we all wanted to take the doonas home with us. Thanks again for the great weekend – we really did enjoy it! Cheers" - Bec
- Dear Nicki, Just a note to thank you for a wonderful stay in the mountains earlier this month. It was just wonderful and everything was perfectly arranged and you have a very impressive operation. Will gladly recommend it to my friends. Thanks again" - Lesley
Make an Enquiry with Lavender Blue Mountains